In Scoro’s Customer portal, you can easily collaborate with your business partner on their Scoro site. This saves you the trouble of back and forth communication, exchanging countless emails, organizing frequent catch-ups, and so on. You can effortlessly work together on projects, and conveniently see important information related to your company and projects.
After the administrator of the specific Scoro site has sent you an invitation to join, activate your user account by clicking on the link in the invitation email.
You’re now taken to the Scoro welcome page, showing you information about which modules you have access to.
Depending on your permissions, you may have access to the projects and sales documents related to your company.
Note! In case you haven’t been given access to some or any of the features, ask the administrator of the site to review your permissions.
Click on the blue button Start using Scoro.
To get started, you can go over your site settings. Click on the Settings button, then Go to Settings Panel.
Under Profile settings, you can add a photo of yourself, so it’s easier to differentiate users in the project detailed view, for example, and add or change your job title. Here you can also renew your password if needed.
- Preferences allow you to change your site language, your preferred currency, and date-time format.
- Menu settings enable you to adjust the order of features on the site header. Just drag and drop to rearrange.
- Bookmarks show all your bookmarked (saved) views in one list. In different views, you can use various filters to adjust your list, then bookmark the filtered list to come back to it whenever needed without having to filter the list all over again. Read more on how to use filters in Scoro.
Now, start using Scoro!
You can see all your projects in the Project list (and sales documents under the relevant lists, just click on the list name on the header of the site).
You can easily filter the list to see exactly the data you need to at a glance and save your filtered list as a bookmark. You can quickly get to your bookmarks from the header menu by clicking on the bookmarks icon.
Click on the project name to open the project and view all the information related to that project.
In the project detailed view you can see:
- Project manager and project members, project estimated start and end dates.
- Project progress and Gantt chart with a timeline for all related activities (project phases and tasks, time entries, and events linked to each phase).
- Project info and files documents linked to the project.
- Planned activities – everything that still needs to be done.
- Past activities – everything that’s done related to the project.
Just click on the file name to open (and, if needed, download) the file. The same goes for opening the task detailed view.
- Quotes, orders, invoices linked to the project. Click on the name of the document to view (but also download) it as a PDF.
Hover on the status of the invoice to see whether it has been paid.
- Comments – see comments left for you and easily reply to them. Click on the Add comment button to add a new comment.
Or hover over an existing comment and push the Reply button (to reply just to the author) and start a thread or the Reply all button to reply to everyone in the thread.
Click the Notify button or tag users (using the @-sign) to make sure they notice your comment.
Whenever you're notified in Scoro, the notifications bell on the header menu is badged. Just click on it to view your notifications and mark them as read or click on the title of the notification to open it.