Integrating Scoro with Xero allows you to view all your invoices and bills in Scoro. You can run reports, view financial data about your customers and projects and display important metrics on your dashboard.
How Xero integration works
The integration with Xero works both ways and can be set up either as a manual or an automatic sync. All you need to do is configure the data you would like to synchronize.
If you're using multiple entities on your Scoro site, you can connect each entity to a different Xero organization.
What is synced
- Chart of Accounts – finance Accounts in Scoro. Chart of Accounts is pulled from Xero with the initial sync. All changes made in Xero will be synced to Scoro. Read-only in Scoro.
- Bank Accounts – receipt account in Scoro, synced only with payments from Xero → Scoro.
- Tax Rates – pulled from Xero with the initial sync. Any changes in Tax Rates in Xero are synced to Scoro. Tax Rates are read-only in Scoro.
- Suppliers / Customers – depending on the configuration, contacts can be synced separately, or only if the contact is associated with an invoice or an expense.
- Items / Products – products can be synced in both directions but only one way at a time.
- Invoices – invoices can be synced in both directions but only one way at a time. Credit notes created in Scoro will be synced to Xero as part of the invoice synchronization. Allocations from credit notes are synchronized as payments to relevant documents in Scoro.
- Bills – bills can be synced in both directions but only one way at a time.
- Payments / Refunds / Receipts – payments, refunds, and allocations are all included in the receipt sync and are imported from Xero to Scoro.
- Prepayments – prepayment invoices are not synced from Scoro to Xero. Instead, when a prepayment is received and reconciled in Xero, the payment is imported to a relevant prepayment invoice in Scoro. If allocated in Xero or Scoro, the payment will be linked to the related invoice.
- Overpayments – if allocated in Xero, it will be linked as a payment to the related invoice in Scoro.
- Tracking categories – can be synced to Scoro as Accounting Objects. There can be two tracking categories in Xero, but only one of them can be synced to Scoro at a time.