Integrating Scoro with Telia allows you to initiate a phone call directly from Scoro with the help of Telia Business Phone solution. You'll also see in a pop-up window who is calling you, what are the planned and done activities.
A prerequisite is Telia VoIP. User name and password is provided by Telia.
- Establish the connection Settings > Integrations > Telia.
- When the connection has been established, you'll see a list of phone numbers.
- Click on a number to select users who will be notified of incoming calls.
- For outgoing calls, each user can set a phone number that's shown. Set it up here Settings > My settings > Preferences.
Then you'll see a phone icon next to the regular phone number in the contact list and in the contact view, when hovering over a phone number with a mouse.
- When a call comes in, you'll see, who is calling you, what activities you have planned with them, the activity log, etc.