After completing the initial training and team onboarding, you should also think of ways to support your team as they use the platform. To facilitate the adoption, consider the recommendations outlined in this article.
Support your current team
- Share surveys after all training sessions to gather feedback on the effectiveness of the training and learn if any topics should be covered in detail next time.
- If you haven't invited your team to the Scoro site during the training session, it is best practice to invite team members right after it. This way, they are familiar with the platform and its functionalities are fresh on their mind.
- Reiterate your expectations and go-live strategy, and remind people of their go-to Scoro contact if they face issues.
- Add some onboarding-related tasks in Scoro for everyone, where you have linked learning materials and ask employees to start logging time right away.
- Share learning resources for continuous learning, such as training recordings and written instructions you compiled before.
- Set up weekly, biweekly or monthly check-ins with your team. This way, you can tackle any issues as they arise and make the adaptation period more effective.
Automate new employee onboarding
- To streamline the onboarding of new employees, consider automating the process using the materials and resources you've already compiled. Record all training sessions and ensure the onboarding materials are easily accessible in your internal Learning Management System or as a task bundle in Scoro that can be assigned to new employees.
- When new users log into Scoro, they can access the end-user checklist, which provides a brief overview of the most important modules for general work management. However, if they need additional support, direct them to the relevant Getting Started section.
- Ensure that new employees know who the Scoro Champion is and to whom they can turn if they have questions.
Congratulations! You have now successfully explored the last article in the team onboarding series. If you feel you need support during the onboarding process, view Scoro onboarding packages here.